Here are some UP papers that tackle issues of women in the Philippines and in other parts of the world.
1. What are the roles of men and women in aquatic agricultural systems in the Philippines?
2. Trafficked women in the Philippines are likely to drink alcohol, use illegal drugs and avoid HIV tests
3. How did institutions enable women survivors to adapt to the Haiyan devastation?
4. The discovery of polymorphisms correlates with Vitamin D deficiency among post-menopausal Filipino women
5. What can we learn from women’s experiences in strengthening food security during disasters?
6. Do wanted pregnancies differ from mistimed and unwanted pregnancies in terms of prenatal, delivery and postnatal care?
7. Is politics a men’s sport in Europe?
8. Political participation, particularly electoral participation, of women in the Middle East is a continuing issue
9. Do adaptation and coping mechanisms to extreme climate events differ by gender?
10. What is the major hindrance in implementing deworming among pregnant women?
General inquiries: [email protected] | 0998-589-8067 (Smart)
Meet the OVPAA Web Team
© 2020 UP Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs (OVPAA).