Prague Summer Schools (PSS) are seven-day academic programs designed to bring together undergraduate and graduate students of various nationalities and academic backgrounds to enjoy their summer holidays in a unique academic and cultural environment.
PSS have been organized for the past decade by NGO SCHOLA EMPIRICA, an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization, registered with the Czech Ministry of Interior and an educational institution accredited by the Czech Ministry of Education.
For its 15th edition, PSS offers the following programs:
– Crime, Law and Psychology
– Behavioral Economics and Psychology
– Development: Sustainability vs. Globalization
– Europe in Crisis: Hopes and Fears of the EU
– China: A World Superpower – Myth or Reality
– Education: The Future of School
These will be held from 29 June to 6 July 6 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
DEADLINE: 31 March 2019
For further information, please visit http://praguesummerschools.org.
For inquiries, contact [email protected]