The CHED-Macquarie University Scholarship Program for July 2018 intake is now open for applications.
Masters and PhD programs in counter terrorism, cyber security, intelligence, security and strategic studies, early childhood education, and commerce (specializations include financial crime and governance)
Eligibility criteria and requirements
– Filipino citizen
– Not be more than 42 years old for applicants to master’s degree programs, not more than 40 years old for applicants to PhD degree programs
– At least a bachelor’s degree for applicants to master’s degree programs and a master’s degree for applicants to PhD degree programs relevant to the graduate degree being sought
– Record of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding potential for professional advancement in teaching and/or administration
– Good health and good moral character
– No pending criminal charges and must not have been convicted for violation of any Philippine law
– TOEFL and/or IELTS results
– Committed to return to their home institution after completion of the degree
For further information, please contact Hope Tancinco, regional director of Macquarie International, at [email protected]
To apply, visit this portal.
Application deadline: 28 February 2018